Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Odyssey camp and coop

This summer, I worked at the Odyssey camp from June 23rd-July 25th with autistic children. When it was my first week, me and everyone had a training and this helps us on how they act. At the Odyssey, I got a lot of missions to do like taking the presences, shredding paper, going with a colleague to Dollarama, Metro, and Tim Hortons for shopping, and going to the pool with 3 groups. I did the dishes, I cleaned up the floor, I helped the art teacher, I went shopping with my colleague, I took the presences, I picked everyone's evaluation for the end of the camp, I shredded every old sheets of paper, I welcomed everyone's parents for the show and I put every papers for the show per group like papers for group A, B, C, D, E, and F. I have done a really good job at the Odyssey and I'm really proud of myself and I got a prize and a certificate. And for coop, I did the modules and they were good. I really have done my 2 credits well. Hazem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home