Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Training and grauduation

From Monday April 16th 2018-Friday May 4th 2018, I had a training at Montfort Hospital. The training was good from the beginning when I respected what I had to do at the hospital until the middle of the training. At the end of the training at Montfort Hospital, it didn't go very well because I misunderstood some things and the final evaluation didn't go well so that's why I had to continue the training. I continued my training at the college 5 more days and it went better because I understood things in a better way and the final evaluation went better. On Wednesday June 13th 2018, it was my graduation ceremony. It was an exciting and special day that day when I graduated from college. I took a lot of pictures with my friends and teachers and it has been very exciting. I am done everything for college and I feel proud of myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home