Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Winter 2021-2022 and Easter

Last winter, I sang Christmas songs, I watched Christmas movies, I travelled to Montreal, I spent time with friends, I spent time with my family, I ate Yule log, I wished my friends a Merry Christmas, I went to the Christmas Market, I went to see the Christmas lights, I watched Family Feud and Family Feud Canada, I played Family Feud with my family and friends, I celebrated my 25th birthday on January 13th, I got my booster shot, I offered chocolate hearts to my mom and I wished my friends a Happy Valentine's Day. I had a good winter. At Easter, I ate chocolate eggs, I wished my friends a Happy Easter and I enjoyed the beautiful days which was amazing. I had a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home