Monday, May 22, 2023

May 2023

In May, I went to Montreal, I celebrated Mother's Day, I went to the tulip festival, I went biking and I listened to music. When I went to Montreal, I went to the botanical garden, I bought a gift for Mother's Day, and I had lunch. When I went to the botanical garden, I went there with a friend. We took a lot of pictures of plants and flowers. I had to wake up early in the morning to go to the bus station in order to take the motorcoach ahead of time. I'm happy I had a good trip in Montreal. When I went to the tulip festival, I saw beautiful flowers, I took a lot of beautiful pictures and it was inspiring. When I went biking, I went biking until my old high school. I also went biking until downtown. It was a good bike ride and I enjoyed it. When I listened to music, I listened to beautiful songs like "We are the world", "I just called to say I love you", "All night long", "Good morning Baltimore", "Always by Atlantic Starr", "Don't you forget about me", and "This land is your land". I'm happy I had a good month of May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home